This Code of Practice applies to:
- Staff directly employed by Innovise Ltd on temporary or permanent contracts.
- Staff employed or provided by contractors or employment agencies to work on Innovise Ltd’s premises or to undertake work for or on behalf of Innovise Ltd.
No forced, bonded or involuntary labour shall be used:
- All employment with Innovise Ltd is freely chosen.
- Staff are not required to lodge deposits or identity papers with us.
- Staff are free to leave Innovise Ltd after reasonable notice.
No child labour shall be used:
- There shall be no recruitment of child labour.
- Children or persons under 16 are not employed at any time, day or night.
- Children or persons under 18 are not employed full-time.
Working conditions are safe and hygienic:
- Innovise Ltd takes adequate measures to prevent accidents and minimise potential hazards.
- Staff receive regular health and safety training.
- Staff have unrestricted access to toilet facilities and drinking water.
- Innovise Ltd has a published Health & Safety Policy.
Working hours and remuneration are reasonable and comparable to other companies in our sector and regular employment is provided:
- Staff pay rates are above the national legal minimum standards.
- Staff are not forced to work in excess of 48 hours per week, a voluntary opt out agreement is available for those wishing to work in excess of 48 hours per week.
- Staff are provided 2 days off per week.
- Staff are given written terms and conditions of employment that details the employment relationship between (and the respective obligations of) the employee and employer, rates of pay, working hours, grievance and disciplinary procedures, holiday entitlement, absence and sick pay rules and notice periods for termination of employment.
- No deductions are made from wages as a disciplinary measure, and payslips detailing lawful deductions are provided for each pay period.
- Labour-only contracting, subcontracting and fixed-term contracts are not used as a means to avoid obligations under labour or social security laws.
No discrimination is practised:
- There is no discrimination in pay, hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, and termination of employment or retirement on the grounds of race, nationality, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation.
- Opportunities for personal and career development are equally available to all employees.
No harassment, threats, abuse or intimidation shall be practised. Physical, verbal and sexual threats, abuse, harassment or intimidation is expressly prohibited and is grounds for summary dismissal, if proved.
We will comply with sanctions:
Innovise recognises that sanctions on dealing with certain individuals, organisations or countries can be imposed by Government and is committed to conducting its business in compliance with all applicable sanctions laws.
Innovise recognises the following Sanctions:
• Financial sanctions preventing Innovise from doing business (providing goods and/or Services whether charged or not) with particular individuals and organisations anywhere in the world.
• Trade sanctions restricting Innovise from sending certain types of goods to particular countries.
These sanctions may prevent Innovise from providing, or require Innovise to Terminate certain agreements. When a sanction is invoked and that sanction affects an Innovise Customer, Innovise will notify the customer and agree how to honour the sanction in accordance with our Terms & Conditions of business.